Schneider Electric, the world leader in electricity and automation management. It is a great place for top talents, ready to cross all frontier. Make the strategic move, join our 112.000 employees and catch the chance to follow your best career path in 106 countries.
Asst. HR MANAGER(AHRM) – CIKARANG Based
Responsible to handle HR matters (HR Policies, Recruitment, Learning Development)
1. Minimum S1 degree in Psychology/Legal/Accounting/Management.
2. Experienced in HRD minimum 4 years.
3. Computer skills needed: Ms. Excel knows how.
4. Proficiency in English both verbal and written.
5. Other skills: analytical skill, communication skill, teamwork skill, able to work under pressure and tight deadline, High Integrity and fast learning.
Send your CV to: email@example.com (Without JPG or GIF files, attachment is not more than 500KB)